- AVAILABLE IN PTA
ZMAN SOFT PLACSTIC BIG TRD 4"" CANADA CRAW
Over the years, anglers have been asking fishing publications and websites, as well as manufacturers such as Z-Man, to offer tips and advice on the baits Midwest finesse anglers use and how and when to use them. So we’ve taken the liberty to design a dedicated page that offers tricks of the trade for the Midwest finesse style of fishing, also known as the “Ned Rig”.
A modification of techniques pioneered by angling icons like Chuck Woods, Guido Hibdon, and Charlie Brewer, the Ned Rig was conceived and brought to mainstream attention by Ned Kehde, anavid angler and veteran fishing industry writer from Lawrence, Kansas. Kehde’s small jighead and plastic combo may look unassuming on the surface, but its slow fall and darting action are astonishing, almost always eliciting strikes in even the toughest conditions.
- Specially designed for increasingly popular Midwest finesse technique, aka the Ned Rig
- Custom ElaZtech formulation and salt content to provide the ideal sink rate, lifelike feel, and unique flutter desired by top finesse fishermen
- Dimpled texture provides an increased realistic feel
- Designed to be fished on Finesse ShroomZ jighead
- Very easy to fish, perfect for beginners and children
- Employed by tournament fishermen in tough conditions
- Super tough ElaZtech construction
- 4" in length