- AVAILABLE IN PTA, CPT, KDP, JHB
SCOPE SWAROVSKI Z3 3-9X36 4A (25MM)
With a tube diameter of 1 inch, the Z3 3-9x36 is the smallest rifle scope in the Z3 range. It is ideal for any hunter looking for an compact rifle scope with good optics and is particularly suited to those who favor traditional hunting firearms.
Its 1 inch tube has an impeccable scratch-resistant anodized exterior, and its interior is finished with a finely machined microstructure surface to reduce residual reflections.
Focusing on the essentials - being light, compact, and reliable, it also boasts a field of view which is crisp, wide, and rich with fine detail.
- Excellent optical properties in the useful range of magnification.
- Compact, lightweight construction.
- SWAROTOP coatings: anti-reflective multicoating enhances light transmission.
- SWARODUR coatings: protective scratch-resistant coating on external lens surfaces
- 36 mm objective keeps a low profile.
- Nitrogen purged - waterproof to 4m.
- Durable, lightweight aluminum main tube with diameter of 1 inch.
- Microstructure surface: precisely defined ribbing minimizes residual reflections inside the tube for bright, high-contrast viewing.
- Second focal plane positioning of the reticle maintains the reticle's size across the magnification range.