SHIMANO REEL STRADIC ST1000HGFL
New for 2019, the Shimano Stradic FL Spinning Reels are the latest edition to a line of spinning reels that for generations has served as a benchmark by which all other reels in its class are measured. For years, the Stradic has set the bar for innovation and performance at its price point, and the Stradic FL continues this tradition by putting flagship level performance in the hands of anglers at a price never thought possible. Now driven by Shimano's MicroModule II cold forged gear, anglers can experience unprecedented smoothness and power transfer. Internal components are tuned to the highest tolerances possible with Shimano's Silent Drive technology.
To protect your investment from the elements, Shimano's X-Protect water repellent coating and specially designed water channeling labyrinth construction work to prevent water intrusion and preserve that out-of-the-box effortless rotation for the life of the reel without adding the rotational resistance commonly felt in sealed reels. Euipped with a heavy duty Cross Carbon Drag system, the Stradic FL is poised to be put to the ultimate test against the hardest pulling inshore species. The introduction of the Long Stroke Spool offers enhanced casting capabilities by decreasing the frequency in which your line changes direction while coming off the spool, creating less turbulence going through the guides and resulting in longer, smoother casts. From the lake to the back bays and beyond, the Stradic FL proves itself to be a worthy edition to the Stradic legacy.
- Hagane Gear - Boasting amazing strength and durability, Hagane Gear is a process in which the gearing is calculated in minute detail and cold forged instead of being cut. This application of state-of-the-art technologies gives the angler reel smoothness from the first use through years of enjoyment.
- Hagane Body - A reel body with high rigidity, which virtually eliminates body flexing due to its stiffness and impact resistance. The result? An angler’s actions are more efficiently transformed into cranking power. It’s efficiency through strength.
- X-Ship - By supporting the pinion gear on both ends with bearings, the pinion gear remains in precise alignment with the drive gear and stays in the same position under even the heaviest of loads. This eliminates friction between the spool shaft and gear which translates to better casting performance and increased gear durability.
- MicroModule II Gear - State-of-the-art gear design makes use of smaller gear teeth and more of them, which results in a more efficient gear train and much smoother retrieve.
- Long Stroke Spool - By increasing the height of the spool, the line is able to be laid on the spool without the spool having to fully oscillate as frequently. This results in the line having to change direction while coming off the spool fewer times during a cast, resulting is less turbulence going through the guides for a smoother and longer cast.
- SilentDrive - A long list of fine-tuned internal micro adjustments and enhancements that reduce any handle play and noise from moving parts.
- X-Protect - By combining a water repellant coating and a specially designed water channeling labyrinth construction, X-Protect provides high-level water resistance without adding weight or sacrificing light rotor rotation.
- G-Free Body - G-Free Body technology enables the reel’s center of gravity to be moved closer to the center of the reel seat, and therefore the anglers hand position. This shift in weight and balance helps to reduce fatigue and enhance casting comfort.
- S A-RB Bearings - These bearings undergo the same anti-corrosion process as Shimano’s A-RB Bearings, with the addition of shields on both sides of the bearings to reduce the possibility of salt, dirt, or other foreign objects inhibiting the bearing’s rotation.
- Cross Carbon Drag - Allows for a wider range of drag settings, enhanced drag washer durability, and the smoothest Shimano drag performance ever.