- AVAILABLE IN SOBOK, SOPTA, SOCPT, SOKDP, SOJHB, SCNEL
SCOPE SWAROVSKI Z3 3-10X42 4A (25MM)
The slim, sturdy 1-inch Z3 3-10x42 rifle scope stands out for its robust optics and its lightweight design, making it particularly ideal for stalking/still hunting.
It is suitable for every type of weapon, and fits on to most conventional firearms thanks to its classic design.
The entire scope is fully waterproof and fogproof due to a meticulous nitrogen-purging process. Its low-profile turrets offer ¼ MOA click-stop corrections while the quadratic adjustment range provides a generous 50 MOA for both windage and elevation correction. The lenses have been fully multicoated to optimize light transmission and the external lens surfaces have been treated with a scratch-resistant SWARODUR protective coating.
Its 1 inch tube has an impeccable scratch-resistant anodized exterior, and its interior is finished with a finely machined microstructure surface to reduce residual reflections.
Focusing on the essentials - being light, compact, and reliable, it also boasts a field of view which is crisp, wide, and rich with fine detail.
This image and description is for illustration purposes only and may not reflect the actual representation of the product. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or suitability of this image or description for any particular purpose as this information may contain inaccuracies or errors. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors. See full T&C’s
- Magnification: 3.3-10x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 42mm
- Light Transmission: 90%
- Dioptric Compensation: -2.5 to +2.5
- Main Tube Diameter: 25.4 mm
- Reticle: 4 A
- Finish: Matte Black
- Focal Plane: Rear Focal Plane
- Field of View: 33-11.7 ft/100 yds / 11 - 3.9 metres (@ 100 metres)
- Field of View (degrees): 6.3 – 2.2
- Field of View Apparent (degrees): 22.7°
- Eye Relief: 90 mm
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 12.6 – 4.2 mm
- Twilight Factor acc. to ISO: 14132-1 8.7-20.5
- Click Value: 0.25 in/100 yds / 7 m/100m
- Windage Adjustment Range: 50 in/100 yds / 1.4 m/100 m
- Objective Filter Thread: M 44x0.75
- Elevation adjustment, total capability: 50 MOA
- Windage adjustment: 50 MOA
- Fixed Parallax: 100m
- Overall Length: 12.64 in / 321 mm
- Weight: 12.7 oz / 360 g
- Functional Temperature: -4 °F to +131 °F-20 °C / +55 °C)
- Storage Temperature: -22 °F to +158 °F-30 °C / +70 °C
- Submersion Tightness: 13 ft / 4 m water depth (inert gas filling)