- AVAILABLE IN SOPTA
RIO FLYLINE ELITE FLATS PRO INT WF12I
Rio Elite Flats Pro Intermediate, the BEST Flats Line on the marketâ€”perfect for bones, perms and poons with low-stretch, SlickCast performance!
Conquer the flats with RIOâ€™s Elite Flats Pro tropical saltwater line. This line has a mid length head and long back taper for smooth, effortless loops, and a weight distribution that provides perfect presentations of just about any fly you are likely to use. Each line is built on RIOâ€™s low-memory DirectCore that is extremely easy to anneal (stretch) and lies perfectly straight on the water, yet retains the stiffness needed to cast in hot conditions. In addition the line is built with SlickCastâ€”the slickest, most durable coating on the market.
This image and description is for illustration purposes only and may not reflect the actual representation of the product. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or suitability of this image or description for any particular purpose as this information may contain inaccuracies or errors. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors. See full T&C’s
- â€¢ Designed to easily cast flies from size 2/0 to 8
- â€¢ Mid length head & long back taper for complete line control
- â€¢ Low stretch â€œDirectCoreâ€ for hard, solid strip sets
- â€¢ Built with RIO's exceptionally slick, durable
- â€¢ SlickCast coating
- â€¢ SureFire tricolored measuring system for increased accuracy and distance control
- â€¢ 75 â€“ 100Â° F / 24 â€“ 38Â° C