- AVAILABLE IN BOK, PTA, CPT, KDP, JHB
BOOK PG SNAKES & OTHER REPTILES OF SA - BILL BRANC
Southern Africa is home to a diverse reptile fauna of more than 600 species. Of these, nearly 70% are endemic to the region, being found nowhere else. This compact guide features 276 of the more colourful and conspicuous species, as well as those unique to or endangered in the region. This up-to-date guide makes an ideal travelling companion on trips to the wildlife areas of southern Africa.
- authoritative text describing key identification features and symbols depicting endangered and venomous species;
- full-colour photographs of the featured species;
- distribution maps showing the range of each species;
- thumbnail outlines of each family group, enabling quick identification