- AVAILABLE IN PTA, CPT, KDP, JHB
SCOPE LEUPOLD VX-3I 2.5-8X36 DUPLEX
The VX-3i 2.5-8x36 holds a special place in hunter’s hearts and minds. Its blend of just-the-right magnification and lightweight ruggedness have helped people find success from eastern tree stands to the western backcountry.
What do hunters want most in a scope? Plain and simple; outstanding performance in low-light conditions and an incredibly tough, lightweight design. The VX-3i delivers this and more. Our Twilight Max Light Management System lets you see details others can’t in those crucial low-light situations at the beginning and the end of the day. Everything we put into the VX-3i is there to help you tag out.
- Each scope design has to survive 5,000 impacts on the Punisher, Leupold’s recoil simulation machine. The force of each impact is 3x the recoil of a .308 rifle. If the scope doesn’t perform in any way during the tests, we make adjustments to the design and test it again.
- Rear focal plane reticles remain fine and minimally cover the target at high power. Subtensions change with zoom, allowing tuning of ballistic reticles.
- Extreme Military-Standard scratch resistance for added protection
- Disperses recoil energy for unrivaled durability and performance with ultra-lightweight construction
- Absolute waterproof and fogproof integrity means it's ready to perform in the field, in all conditions.
- A field functional and durable bikini-style lens cover is included for excellent lens protection both in the field and while in storage.
- A versatile 3:1 zoom ratio erector system that is ideal for a wide range of situations.
- See more in less light with Twilight Max Light
- Adds up to 20 extra minutes of shooting light
- Eliminates 85% more glare-producing stray light than
- Premium edge-to-edge lens clarity