- AVAILABLE IN BOK, PTA, CPT, KDP, JHB
LED LENSER HEADLAMP MH7R BLACK ORANGE
The rechargeable MH11 will guide the way to your next destination and beyond, with powerful brightness and outstanding technology to support any low light activity. A Bluetooth connection with your smartphone means youll be able to define personalised settings. In addition, the MH11 is equipped with a Boost mode of up to 1000 lumens, magnetic charging cable, aluminium heat sink, RGB front light, battery status indicator and many more performance enhancing features.
This image and description is for illustration purposes only and may not reflect the actual representation of the product. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or suitability of this image or description for any particular purpose as this information may contain inaccuracies or errors. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors. See full T&C’s
- Power - high light output for every situation
- Mid Power - medium light output for every situation
- Low Power - economical light for long battery life, glare-free reading and working
- Blink - automatic emission of light impulses at regular intervals
- Boost - short-duration maximum power for more brightness
- S.O.S - the distress signal the light emits is SOS in Morse code (3 x short, 3 x long, 3 x short)
- Strobe - flashes of light with a confusing blinding effect for, among other things, self-defence
- Front Switch - a switch on the head of the headlamp so you can use one hand
- Bluetooth smartphone connection - for personalized settings, timer etc.
- Stepless pivoting mechanism - for aligning the light beam down and even up
- Innovative mounting system - for easily separating the lamp unit from the holder for maximum flexibility
- IP54 - Protection against water projected in powerful spray
- Low Battery Warning - it warns you when the battery is low
- Charge Indicator - it shows the current charge status of the battery
- By using rechargeable batteries, you're not just protecting your wallet, but also the environment. Regular batteries, after all, require up to 500 times more electricity to produce than they can release themselves. Combined with the energy consumption for transport and storage, the CO2 emissions are huge.