- AVAILABLE IN BOK, CPT, KDP, JHB
KNIFE HONEY BADGER WHARN CLEVER MED BLACK
Honey-Badger knives are superbly designed to be tough.
The Honey Badger Wharncleaver boasts a friction-less opening and closing action, facilitated by two opposing roller bearings.
Containing a total of 18 ball bearings, the Honey Badger Wharncleaver has a smooth action, and makes using it a real pleasure.
- Honey comb pattern for multi-directional grip.
- Light and slim
- Resistant to slipping even if wet
- Fits ergonomically in the hand
- Handle slabs, choils and blade spines
- 8Cr13MoV Stainless steel blade
- Handle FRN (Fibre Reinforced Nylon)
- Ball Bearing Knife
- Satin finish Blade Surface
- Nylon+glass fibre Handle material
- 81 mm Blade Length
- 185 mm Overall length
- 104 mm Closed length
- 3.0 mm Blade Thickness
- 83 g Weight