- AVAILABLE IN BOK, PTA, CPT, KDP, JHB
KNIFE HONEY BADGER WHARN CLEVER MED TAN
Honey-Badger knives are superbly designed to be tough.
The Honey Badger Wharncleaver boasts a friction-less opening and closing action, facilitated by two opposing roller bearings.
Containing a total of 18 ball bearings, the Honey Badger Wharncleaver has a smooth action, and makes using it a real pleasure.
This image and description is for illustration purposes only and may not reflect the actual representation of the product. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or suitability of this image or description for any particular purpose as this information may contain inaccuracies or errors. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors. See full T&C’s
- Honey comb pattern for multi-directional grip.
- Light and slim
- Resistant to slipping even if wet
- Fits ergonomically in the hand
- Handle slabs, choils and blade spines
- 8Cr13MoV Stainless steel blade
- Handle FRN (Fibre Reinforced Nylon)
- Ball Bearing Knife
- Satin finish Blade Surface
- Nylon+glass fibre Handle material
- 81 mm Blade Length
- 185 mm Overall length
- 104 mm Closed length
- 3.0 mm Blade Thickness
- 83 g Weight