- AVAILABLE IN SOPTA
GLOOMIS ROD NRX+ S 990-4
Edgy environmental factors like sustained wind, complex hydraulics, and natural structure all pack the potential to punish productivity. With favor stacked in nature’s corner, level the playing field with fishing tools forged to conquer these, and other common variables.
With a primary focus of maximizing versatility, these adaptable actions improve angler capability and expand tactical opportunity in difficult fishing situations. Rolled with our most advanced compound taper construction to date, NRX+ provides the power, line speed, and loop stability expected from modern fast-action rods, without compromising “feel” and finesse in the short game. This means, regardless of casting distance or difficulty, NRX+ empowers anglers with confidence-boosting control in less-than-ideal situations.
The NRX+ family is comprised of 20 individual actions, with specific freshwater, saltwater, and two-hand categories
DYNAMIC RECOVERY TECHNOLOGY (DRT) Dynamic Recovery Technology is a blended system of several elements. Our all-new Mega Modulus+ graphite matrix and GL8 resin system, combined with the industry’s most advanced compound taper construction process, creates crisp actions with smooth, rapid recovery. The key to achieving these performance characteristics is a reimaging of our proprietary Multi-Taper Design technology. Traditionally used to enhance durability and swing weight, the G. Loomis design team developed a method of applying a similar process to improve loading efficiency and feedback. This widens the power and recovery “sweet spot”, providing performance with feel regardless of casting distance.
This image and description is for illustration purposes only and may not reflect the actual representation of the product. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or suitability of this image or description for any particular purpose as this information may contain inaccuracies or errors. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors. See full T&C’s
- Mega Modulus+ matrix is 15% lighter than original NRX, improving overall balance and feel, and limits casting fatigue
- Smooth, rapid recovery, allowing casters to develop stable loops with less effort
- GL8 resin possesses the same strength and impact resistance as past resin systems with less material. This reduces overall weight, and ultimately, limits fatigue
- Materials dampen quickly, delivering a crisp, positive feel in hand
- Recoil snake guides
- Titanium SiC stripper guides
- Full wells, AAA grade cork grip
- Custom aluminum reel seat with fighting butt
- Aluminum rod tube with cloth rod bag
- Handcrafted in Woodland, Washington