- AVAILABLE IN PTA, KDP, JHB
BOOK SASOL MY FIRST BOOK OF SA FROGS
Frogs are appealing and colourful creatures. Children may be familiar with stages of the frog’s curious life cycle, and see their eggs or tadpoles in local streams; and everyone has heard their calls.
My first book of Southern African Frogs introduces 55 different types of frog and includes a CD of their calls. A short introduction outlines key features and includes an illustration detailing their life cycle.
This image and description is for illustration purposes only and may not reflect the actual representation of the product. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or suitability of this image or description for any particular purpose as this information may contain inaccuracies or errors. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors. See full T&C’s
- A short description in four languages, including key features and habits.
- A full-colour illustration of the frog and a visual size comparison with a human hand or matchstick.
- A distribution map, illustration of the type of eggs the frog lays and an indication of each frog’s conservation status.
- An illustrated habitat bar with an arrow to indicate where each creature is found.