- AVAILABLE IN BOK, PTA, CPT, KDP, JHB
BOOK SASOL MY FIRST BOOK OF SA INSECTS
Sasol First Field Guide to Insects of Southern Africa provides fascinating insight into the insects of the region.
Full-colour photographs , distribution maps and easy-to-read text will help the budding naturalist to identify the more common insect groups that occur in southern Africa, discover where they occur, and learn about their behaviour and unusual features.
This image and description is for illustration purposes only and may not reflect the actual representation of the product. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or suitability of this image or description for any particular purpose as this information may contain inaccuracies or errors. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors. See full T&C’s
- 58 of the most common, intriguing and beautiful species accurately illustrated in full-colour
- concise text and simple graphics conveying the insect’s size, when it is active and what it eats
- straightforward text for children beginning to read in their mother tongue
- parallel texts in Afrikaans, Xhosa and Zulu for older learners who wish to improve their knowledge of other languages.
- Vivid and scientifically accurate illustrations in full colour