PENN REEL BATTLE II 8000
Battle II fishing reel 8000 model by Penn takes fishing to a new level. Embedded with innovative design features and technology, this is an improved version of the original Penn Battle spinning reel series recognized for greater fishability combined with outstanding durability. And this is exactly why this finely crafted spinning reel has become a hot favourite among anglers.
Penn Battle II 8000 model is ideal for fishing offshore on boats and inshore via beach or rock fishing and perfect for catching snapper, mulloway and tailor to name a few. Features like superline-spool and full-metal body, rotor and side plate help hold up your catch easily, giving it little chance to escape.
- HT 100 carbon-fibre drag washers
- 5+1 stainless steel ball bearings
- Instant anti reverse bearing
- Line capacity rings
- Aluminium bail heavy-duty wire
- Full-metal body, rotor and side plate
- Superline ready-spool (rubber ring on spool)
- Maximum drag 14kg
- Gear ratio 5:3:1
- Monofilament line capacities (yards/lb) 340/20, 310/25, 230/30
- Braid line capacities (yards/lb): 390/65
- Suitable for beach, rock and offshore boat fishing