- AVAILABLE IN SOPTA
COSTA SUNGLASSES BLACKFIN MATTE BLACK FRAME BLUE MIRROR 580G
The trusted tool of the true angler, Costa's Blackfin sunglasses bring serious clarity and comfort to a day fishing, whether it's wrestling marlin in the deep sea, spinning up salmon in the river's current or fly casting for bonefish along the coast.
Polarized, flexible and boasting a Hydrolite™ co-injected lining, these Costa men's Angler fishing sunglasses are made for performance and are a necessary addition to any tackle box.
This image and description is for illustration purposes only and may not reflect the actual representation of the product. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or suitability of this image or description for any particular purpose as this information may contain inaccuracies or errors. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors. See full T&C’s
- 580P Polycarbonate (+Trivex in RX) Lightweight, impact-resistant glass provides the best clarity in material
- Encapsulated mirrors (between layers of glass) are scratch-proof
- 20% thinner and 22% lighter than average polarized glass
- Polycarbonate & trivex are your lightest and most durable lens material options
- C-wall® is a molecular bond which is scratch-resistant