SCOPE AIR BSA 2.5-10X50 AD
The ocular lens was made with a larger diameter than most scopes, helping to create a longer 4" to 5" eye relief and a larger exit pupil that allows your eye to receive a greater amount of light. This greatly reduces eye strain and fatigue making this one of the most “comfortable” scopes to look through.
This image and description is for illustration purposes only and may not reflect the actual representation of the product. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or suitability of this image or description for any particular purpose as this information may contain inaccuracies or errors. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors. See full T&C’s
- Magnification: 2.5 - 10X
- Objection Lens Diameter (mm): 50
- Exit Pupil Range (mm): 14 - 3.5
- Field of View @100 Yds: 30 - 10.5
- Optimum Eye Relief (in): 4.5
- Parallax Setting: 100 yds.
- Click Adjustment Value: 1/4
- Adjustment Range: 30 - 30
- Weight (ounces): 17.20