- AVAILABLE IN KDP, JHB
AMMO 40 S&W 180GR FMC MAGTECH (50)
A powerful range load with an attractive per-round cost, this .40 S&W ammunition from Magtech is ideally suited to realistic defensive training. These rounds are marks with PS for "Practical Shooting" applications.
Each cartridge in this 50-round box fires a 180 grain full metal jacket bullet at 1,050 feet per second. Compared to other .40 Smith & Wesson ammo, these rounds fire a heavy bullet at an above-average muzzle velocity.
- Caliber: 40 Smith & Wesson
- Bullet Style: FMJ Flat
- Bullet Weight (Grains): 180
- Bullet Diameter (Inches): 0.4
- Bullet Sectional Density: 0.161
- Bullet Ballistic Coefficient: 0.191
- Primer Type: Small Pistol Primer 1.5
- Primer Style: Boxer