- AVAILABLE IN PTA, KDP, JHB
AIR RIFLE AA .177 S510 AMBI TWIN CYLINDER
Our specs show that this rifle has a 19.45" barrel. The shroud is much longer, and the exterior length from the action to the muzzle measures 24". The barrel is only the rifled portion of the gun.
Just when you think Air Arms can't build a better rifle, they go ahead and do it. The S510 TC precharged pneumatic air rifle is proof that magnificent handwork is still being applied in the great gunmaking houses of England. With a rich tradition of making some of the finest guns in the world, Air Arms is where knowledgeable airgunners go to find top-quality guns. Close manufacturing tolerances, attention to detail and the finest raw materials go into the S510 TC air rifle. A gun you'll pass along to your grandchildren. And, they'll pass it along to their grandchildren.
- Air Arms S510 TC air rifle
- Precharged pneumatic (PCP)
- Sidelever cocking
- 10-shot repeater
- 2-stage adjustable trigger
- Adjustable power
- 11mm scope grooves (no open sights)
- 2900 psi fill pressure (200 bar)
- Dual air tanks (440cc total capacity)
- Up to 180 useful shots on low power; up to 60 on high!
- Built-in manometer (air pressure gauge)
- Lothar Walther barrel
- Shrouded barrel for extra-quiet shooting
- Ambidextrous Monte Carlo poplar stock
- Dual raised cheekpieces
- Checkered pistol grip
- Superbly blued
- Magnificent stock finish
- Ventilated rubber buttpad