- AVAILABLE IN CPT
BOOK THE COUNTRY GUN - HUMPHREY
Country Gun is an outstanding collection of the finest articles from Shooting Times and Country Life columnist, who sadly passed away this year. John Humphreys was an enthusiast and great ambassador for the countryside, its people, ethics and sports and his friendly manner enabled him to connect immediately with all he met across the whole strata of life. As one of the shooting community s foremost writers and a best-loved character, his boundless knowledge and enthusiasm were beautifully communicated in his weekly Country Gun column for Shooting Times. Packed with a gloriously random selection of his finest shooting articles, this beautifully produced volume is the perfect gift for the countryman.
This image and description is for illustration purposes only and may not reflect the actual representation of the product. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or suitability of this image or description for any particular purpose as this information may contain inaccuracies or errors. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors. See full T&C’s
- How to choose a pup—what to look for, where to find the best
- The five critical periods of a dog's mental development
- Which retrievers are easier to train—males or females
- How to get two dogs to work together
- Why feeding time is more than food
- How to teach your dog to track, quarter, and swim after game
- How to get your dog to betray his instincts and obey your commands
- Which tasks your dog must master to qualify as a hunter
- And much more..