- AVAILABLE IN BOK, PTA, CPT, KDP, JHB, SCNEL
BOOK SASOL LARGER ILLUSTRATED GUIDE OF BIRDS
This new larger edition is based on the recently updated fourth edition of the standard-format Sasol Birds of Southern Africa. The region’s best-selling, most comprehensively illustrated and trusted field guide.
The larger format allows for better appreciation and easier use of the plates.
This image and description is for illustration purposes only and may not reflect the actual representation of the product. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or suitability of this image or description for any particular purpose as this information may contain inaccuracies or errors. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors. See full T&C’s
- Rewritten species accounts, now with group introductions.
- Newly designed plates for ease of use and comparison.
- More than 380 new improved illustrations.
- Illustrations with simplified labels, pinpointing key differentiating features.
- Updated distribution maps showing relative abundance and indicating resident or migrant status.
- Calendar bars showing species’ occurrence and breeding periods, and sonograms depicting the calls of difficult-to-distinguish birds that have distinctive calls.