- AVAILABLE IN
22 HORNET RUGER 77/22 STAINLESS STEEL TARGET GREY LAMINATE WITH 25MM RINGS
Ruger's rotary magazine rifles have all established themselves as the perfect rifle for small game hunters, ranchers, and long range informal plinkers. They are offered in a variety of calibers and configuration, these rifles boast all of the technological advancements of the M77 Mark II rifle with the rugged and utterly dependable Ruger detachable rotary magazine.
- Threaded, cold hammer-forged barrel with factory-installed thread protector, results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Features a rugged, stainless steel bolt with 90° bolt throw and rapid lock time for added accuracy.
- Detachable rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding. Mounts flush with the stock to eliminate protrusions at the rifle's balance point.
- Integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid-steel receiver, provide a stable mounting surface for included scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field.
- Three-position safety is easily accessible and allows the shooter to lock the bolt to load and unload the rifle with the safety engaged.
- Also includes sling swivel studs.