- AVAILABLE IN BOK, KDP
FRONTRUNNER AXE BRACKET MK2
The lockable stainless steel cage keeps your axe head safe and out of the way when mounted to the side of the Front Runner Slimline II Roof Rack. Super simple installation – just slide the bolts and brackets into the side rail of the Slimline II Roof Rack Tray and tighten.
This image and description is for illustration purposes only and may not reflect the actual representation of the product. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or suitability of this image or description for any particular purpose as this information may contain inaccuracies or errors. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors. See full T&C’s
- The Front Runner Axe Mounting Bracket is a safe and secure option for traveling with your long handled axe.
- Bolts slide in to the slot of a Front Runner Slimline II side rail or can be adapted and bolted to other racks or surfaces.
- Axe head is protected in steel cage.
- 2mm (0.078”) Black powder coated 3CR12 stainless steel.
- Can accommodate most axe sizes.
- Consists of Axe bracket, aluminum bush, rubber insert handle bracket, M10 eye nut and bolt kit
- Product Dimensions of L 340mm (13.38") x W 160mm (6.29") x H 85mm (3.34")
- Weight of1.8kg (3.96lbs)