- AVAILABLE IN BOK, PTA, CPT, KDP, JHB
RING WARNE MOUNTAIN TECH 30MM LOW WEAVER (7213M)
We engineered Warne Mountain Tech as a lightweight and rugged scope ring design that is equally at home on a mountain rifle or precision target rifle. Featuring 7075 aluminum construction and stainless hardware to withstand the punishing conditions Mother Nature can dish out.
This image and description is for illustration purposes only and may not reflect the actual representation of the product. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or suitability of this image or description for any particular purpose as this information may contain inaccuracies or errors. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors. See full T&C’s
The credo of the backcountry hunter.When tired legs are the only mode of transportation. When the air feels thin, and feet feel heavy. When months of preparation, training and sleepless nights thinking about the upcoming hunt culminate into a single moment, placing the crosshair where it needs to be for the perfect shot. Warne Mountain Tech is the ultimate lightweight precision scope mounting system. Don’t leave your dream hunt to chance. When every ounce matters, and every shot counts, Warne Mountain Tech are the scope mounts you can depend on.
- Precision CNC machined from 7075/T6 aluminum for a high strength & lightweight platform
- Mil-Spec hardcoat anodized finish for abrasion and corrosion resistance.
- Rings feature stainless steel hardware for “Element Proof” protection.
- Mil-Spec 65 in/lb., 1/2″ tactical nut attachments for securely clamping to the rail.
- Fits Picatinny & Weaver style mounts and are NATO-STANAG compatible.