- AVAILABLE IN BOK, CPT, KDP
RING WARNE 30MM HIGH (215M)
Engineered and manufactured by our expert staff in Tualatin, Oregon. Utilizing proprietary sintered steel technology, Maxima Horizontal offers unwavering strength and precision in a stylish, yet traditional form.
4 screw ring caps, along with a unique recoil key and clamp offer easy installation and unrivaled holding strength. With classic lines, and Warne?s return to zero guarantee, Maxima Horizontal are the new standard.
Warne Maxima Horizontal Rings evolved from the concept of incorporating the world renowned performance, materials and reputation of Maxima rings in a more traditional, horizontally split configuration. Maxima Horizontal rings include several design features that enhance performance, ease installation and include the return to zero guarantee that Warne is known for.
This image and description is for illustration purposes only and may not reflect the actual representation of the product. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or suitability of this image or description for any particular purpose as this information may contain inaccuracies or errors. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors. See full T&C’s
- CNC machined from sintered steel for superior strength and clamping benefits.
- Square, permanently installed recoil keys for positive engagement of ring to base.
- Rings mount securely around scope using 4 Torx T-15 cap screws, 2 screws for each clamp
- STANAG 4694 interface allows for better return to zero and rigidity