- AVAILABLE IN BOK, PTA, KDP, JHB
RING WARNE 30MM MED QD (214LM)
Since each firearm manufacturer has their own proprietary mounting rail design, each ring model must be machined to exacting tolerances for proper fit and function. Because of this, the Warne CZ Rings are able to fit right onto the receiver’s dovetail with no need for a mounting base.
The CZ Quick Detach Rings sport the unique Warne indexable lever system which allows the user to remove the optics from the rifle then reattach it without the loss of zero, as well as allowing the location of the lever to be indexed once the rings are affixed to the bases. After the levers are tightened, simply pull out on the lever, turn it to the desired location then let it snap into place.
This image and description is for illustration purposes only and may not reflect the actual representation of the product. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or suitability of this image or description for any particular purpose as this information may contain inaccuracies or errors. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors. See full T&C’s
- Return to Zero Guaranteed, quickly detach and reattach the CZ QD rings with no loss of zero
- Indexable lever allows placement of the levers in any position desired
- CZ specific recoil pin for positive engagement of ring to receiver dovetail
- Rings securely mount around scope using 4 Torx style T-15 socket cap screws, 25 in/lb. of torque recommended