- AVAILABLE IN PTA, CPT, KDP, JHB
RINGSET WARNE CZ 30MM MED QD (14BLM)
Designed to fit the 19mm 550/557 and the 16mm 527 integral dovetails, Warne’s Maxima CZ rings are a solid steel, vertically split ring that handle even the most punishing recoil, or large, heavy scopes.
Since each firearm manufacturer has their own proprietary mounting rail design, each ring model must be machined to exacting tolerances for proper fit and function. Because of this, the Warne CZ Rings are able to fit right onto the receiver’s dovetail with no need for a mounting base.
The CZ Quick Detach rings are available in two different styles to fit either the CZ 550 receiver design (19mm dovetail) or to fit CZ 527 (16mm dovetail) model and utilize 4 T-15 Torx style socket cap screws for secure and permanent optics mounting.
This image and description is for illustration purposes only and may not reflect the actual representation of the product. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or suitability of this image or description for any particular purpose as this information may contain inaccuracies or errors. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors. See full T&C’s
- Attaches to firearm’s dovetail.
- Return to Zero Guaranteed, quickly detach and reattach the Maxima QD rings with no loss of zero.
- CZ specific recoil pin for positive engagement of ring to receiver dovetail.
- Rings securely mount around scope using 4 Torx style T-15 socket cap screws.