- AVAILABLE IN PTA
STOCK TIKKA SA MDT ACC CHASSIS FDE + GRIP AND MAGAZINE
The ACC (Adjustable Core Competition) Chassis is designed around an integrated, modular weight system which allows you to customize the balance and mass of your rifle to maximize performance and minimize recoil.
The ACC comes with a Skeleton Rifle Stock with a steel butt pad plate, for added weight, and a dedicated space to add even more weight to the stock if required.
The ACC Chassis features a full Arca rail the entire length of the forend and M-LOK mounting points for accessories and additional forend weights - both internal and external - allowing you to add up to an additional 9 pounds of steel to your rifle.
This image and description is for illustration purposes only and may not reflect the actual representation of the product. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or suitability of this image or description for any particular purpose as this information may contain inaccuracies or errors. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors. See full T&C’s
- CNC Machined from 6061 Aluminum
- Chassis, buttstock and grip weight: 5.9lb - 13.3lb, depending on the rifle model and number of weights added to the system
- Cerakote finish in Tactical Grey
- 17" of available ARCA/RRS dovetail, with retention screw so that accessories don't fall off mid-stage
- M-LOK pattern attachment system on all 3 faces of the forend
- Accepts most AR-15 pistol grips, but designed with the MDT Vertical Grip in mind
- Wider, ergonimic thumb shelves than previous chassis systems
- Mag latch limiter to prevent over camming and pinching of magaines
- Uses our proprietary ESS buttstock interface
- Free floating barrel channel with removable end cap for interior weight installation and adjustment
- Trigger adjustment slot of R700 single stage triggers
- Will accomodate barrels up to 1.350" diameter
- Compatible with AICS style magazines